2 BEDROOMS .2 BATHROOMS .4GUESTS
This private residence nestled inside Miami’s first eco-conscious hotel that occupies an entire city block on Collins Ave. is positioned along 600-feet of direct beach access, stretching across the Atlantic Ocean. This property is created with environment-friendly features and thoughtful touches throughout, as their belief is that sustainable hotels are the future. Cen...trally located and within walking distance to all the attractions in Miami nightlife, beaches and water sports, there's never a dull moment of Miami activities to choose from all within footsteps from the hotel. Walk to Miami Beach Boardwalk, Miami Beach Convention Center, premier shopping locations including Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Ave, celebrity chef restaurants and miami beach nightclubs to experience the ultimate nightlife Miami Beach has to offer. Enjoy 4 outdoor swimming pools in this sustainable hotel, including a 30,000-square-foot center pool, the cabana pool, the south pool all located on the third floor, or relax in the clouds at South Beach's largest rooftop pool located 18 floors above the beach. For the wellness travelers combine wellness, sports, and science at Anatomy Gym offering 14,000 square ft of fitness space including mindfulness and movement classes. Indulge in relaxation with the first U.S. Bamford Haybarn Spa equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room, and enjoy a full service spa and wellness center offering a variety of treatment therapies including including aromatherapy, ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy.
Dine between four organic culinary options all conveniently located in the hotel - Planthouse, offering a plant-based cuisine and locally sourced organic fare, The Sandbox, a poolside grill at the center pool, serving American Coastal dishes. Watr at the rooftop, the sky-high restaurant that overlooks the sea with a Peruvian influenced Japanese cuisine menu. Two lobby options including Neighbors - quick organic food that caters to your busy lifestyle, and Drift, serving selections of local beer, wine on tap, seasonal cocktails. Lastly, the hotels signature restaurant Habitat - a fresh, local, seasonal and sustainably sourced farm-to-table cuisine with an Award-winning Chef, Thanawat Bates.
– Separate 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, washer & dryer, and balcony.
– Spacious 1386 ft² (129 m²) of living space.
– Oceanfront and city view with Southeast exposure.
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just like a hotel would).
– Entertainment amenities include LCD TVs, DVD players, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
– When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities which include several luxurious pools, white sand beaches, 5-star Bamford Haybarn Spa, valet service, and the newest addition to the 1 Hotel, the Anatomy gym.
– Our private concierge will be on-premise to assist our guests with arrivals and departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including a private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
– Check-in time: 4:00pm, Check-out time: 11:00am.
– Travel insurance offered at a rate of 6.95% of the total rental cost.
– LRMB will require terms & conditions agreement to be signed and return within 48 hours of booking, along with a copy of your identification and the CC used to book the unit. The reservation will be considered pending until the contract is returned. The agreement will be sent to the email address under which the reservation was made. Only the person whose name the reservation is under will be permitted to check-in. No other guests or representatives will be permitted to check-in without the licensee named in the reservation contract.
– The property is centrally located in the heart of Miami Beach. You will be within walking distance to the famed Lincoln Road, as well as plenty of shopping and restaurant options, from local diners and cafes to fine dining by renowned chefs. Transportation Options: Taxi, Uber, Public Transportation, Walking, Biking.
– Valet parking is available at regular hotel valet rate.
– Daily resort fee charged by the hotel of $45/day for rentals less than 30 days.
– Rentals over 30 days have access to room service, complimentary valet for one car, and waived resort fees.
– Pets: We follow the hotel's rules regarding pets. If a pet is permitted, there will be a non-refundable $150 fee per pet, per stay and an additional refundable pet deposit required.
– Licensee acknowledges that although this rental unit may be located in or physically connected to 1 Hotel & Homes, Licensee is renting a privately-owned residence which is not owned, operated, or otherwise endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with the prime hotel operator.
–Bookings over 6 days will require one mid-week clean of $200 every 6 days to maintain the quality of the unit. It includes cleaning, fresh towels, and bedding change. The funds will be collected after the booking has been made.
At Luxury Rentals Miami Beach, we are here to ensure our guests have the best South Florida vacation experience possible. In addition to assisting you with your Miami vacation accommodations, we can tailor your stay to make it as relaxing and stress-free as possible. Our Travel Advisors can help you upgrade your vacation in Miami to include extras such as: